Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two Sides to Every Fence

Not having any "followers" has been a bit of a humbling experience. I am so used to constantly being watched. For people to add, talk or come to an event, just to see where I'm at, whether out of curiosity or to see if I have some how managed to mess up yet again, so that they can wave it in the air for all to see, I know not. I do hope that more often than not it is the first- but I know better than to hold my breath. LOL Being a PK (preachers kid), yes even still at 24, people are constantly watching everything I do and say. So really it's been quite cathartic to be able to write what I want and at least not definitively be held to the yardstick. It's been a humbling and cathartic experience. First I was very serious and then vulnerably silly. A side of myself that I don't share as much as perhaps I should. That is something that I am working on, and hopefully, slowly but surely I am getting better with it. Anyway, back to the mainstream thought. I would love to know that someone, other than me is getting something out of me sitting down to type out a few of the wisps of thought that go through my head... but I'm also content if no one else does - at least for a while, otherwise I may just return to writing on paper. Either way it has been a good change of pace. Have a great evening, my invisible friends! hehehe

~*~Serenity~*~

1 comment:

  1. Hello there....nice blog. I know what you mean about wondering if anyone out there is getting anything out of reading your blog....its ok either way keep blogging! It's a great way to get your thoughts out there while being separate from the minutia of twitter, facebook, or myspace. How did you find my blog? I hope to write more often. Anyway, keep blogging I'll read it!

    ReplyDelete